About Daughtry & Farine, P.C.
At Daughtry & Farine, P.C., our attorneys are passionate about law. For over 40 years, we have worked tirelessly to advance our clients’ interests, earning a reputation for our attentive representation and innovative legal strategies.
Our clients know that they can depend on us to provide cutting-edge legal counsel at an economical rate. When legal matters threaten your business’s goals, our attorneys will act swiftly to identify a solution that works for you. We are qualified to assist local businesses and corporations with a national presence in matters related to:
- Property owners association law
- Condominium association law
- First Amendment law
- Labor and employment law
Leaders In The Legal Field
At our boutique firm, we offer large-firm capabilities and small-firm attentiveness. Attorneys Daughtry and Farine are board-certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Few attorneys can call themselves “specialists” in their area of practice, but our attorneys can.
- Charles Daughtry is a certified specialist in civil trial law and labor and employment law.
- Trisha Farine is a certified specialist in commercial and residential real estate law as well as property owners association law.
- Margaret Maddox is a litigation attorney who practices property owners association law, residential and commercial real estate law and corporate law.
- Blaire Farine is a real estate, civil litigation, business and intellectual property attorney.
Our attorneys are regularly recognized for their legal abilities by their peers and their clients. They have received a variety of accolades that include:
- AV rating* and Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers by Martindale-Hubbell, a preeminent legal organization
- Inclusion on Texas Super Lawyers and Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists
- “Top Lawyers” designation by H Texas Magazine
- Inclusion on Texas Monthly’s Texas Outstanding Lawyer and Texas Rising Star lists
Our attorneys have earned these honors and qualifications through continuing their legal education, publishing articles on topics relevant to their practice areas, and participating in seminars and roundtable discussions before professional organizations.
Actively Involved In The Community
Our attorneys are not only leaders in the legal field but they also play an active role in bettering the lives of Houstonians. Our commitment to civic responsibility is evident in our support of these organizations:
- Community Associations Institute
- The Friendswood ISD Education Foundation
- The Bay Area Houston Economic Partnership
- The Freedom of Information Foundation of Texas
- The Texas Community Association Advocates
- The Galveston Historical Foundation
We also support area charities around the holidays, working with the Toys For Tots organization, the Adopt-A-Family program and Interfaith Caring Ministries food pantry. We are honored to use our time and talents to make a difference in our community.
Learn More About How We Can Help You
Contact us online or over the phone at 281-800-9136 to learn about our comprehensive legal services.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.