Providing Comprehensive Representation For Condominium Associations
For over 35 years, condominium associations have relied on Daughtry & Farine, P.C., to address their legal concerns promptly and efficiently. Our team has the knowledge and legal insight our clients require to handle an array of issues unique to condominium living.
We provide tailored representation to clients needing assistance with:
- Collecting monthly and special assessments
- Enforcing rules and regulations
- Amending condominium association restrictive covenants, bylaws, rules and regulations
- Reviewing insurance coverage and dealing with issues related to maintenance responsibility
Clients of our boutique firm benefit from individualized counsel at cost-conscious rates. In and out of Texas courtrooms, we seek out the most effective solutions to protect our clients’ interests and bottom line.
Equipped To Resolve Complex Disputes
In addition to helping our clients with assessment collection and governance issues, we are qualified to resolve complex legal disputes between condo owners and other parties. We represent condominium associations defending against lawsuits related to:
- Contract Disputes
- Disputes over remodeling
- Lawsuits over failure to make necessary repairs
- Discrimination and harassment lawsuits
- We can also take legal action to enforce the condo association covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs).
Our clients have benefited from our strategic approach to handling contentious matters arising from:
- Assessment and fine collection
- Disaster recovery
- Condo owner disputes
When possible, we seek an out-of-court remedy to contain costs and limit the time required to resolve issues. If this approach fails to secure a favorable result, our litigators will aggressively assert our clients’ interests in court.
Contact Us To Get Started